At Fujisoft we believe that “One of our key assets are our people”.
A career with Fujisoft is challenging and rewarding. Further. We are committed to attracting and hiring the highest Calibre and value diversity amongst our people.
At Fujisoft, we offer a work environment that is full of energy, challenges and progressive. We are constantly challenged by change, excited by new opportunities and thrive on seeking new solutions. Find out what this means for you and what your prospects could be in the areas of Sales, Pre-Sales, Product Management, IT Infrastructure, Application Software, Technical Support, Administration etc.
All successful applicants share a commitment towards
- Achieving Fujisoft goals
- Recognizing and meeting customers’ needs
- Meeting and exceeding internal as well as external standards of excellence
- Be a Team Player
You can expect us to nurture your strengths and value your unique perspectives, and in return we expect you to share our passion and deliver higher standards.
- Leave your details
- Let us match you to relevant roles based on your skills, experience, and aspirations.
Enterprise Sales: Job Summary
The successful candidate will be a competitive hunter with the ability to influence and secure new business. A critical and strategic thinker, the ideal candidate has the vision to design and build an effective lead generation platform to generate revenue effectively.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Identify and establish contact with potential clients proactively through phone prospecting, lead follow up and other channels
· Develop new client sales and aggressively and systematically move them through the sales process from lead to close
· Document all sales activities in CRM, including activity, contacts, opportunities, etc.
· Meet and exceed sales revenue targets and accomplish corporate objectives
· All other duties assigned by management
· Must collaborate effectively with technical teams on proposals and sales efforts.
· Developing sales strategies in conjunction with management to maximize account penetration.
· Promoting our products/services by up-selling and cross-selling
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· A successful sales track record with 5+ years of relevant industry experience in Information Technology
· Minimum 5 Years’ experience in selling Network & Security Solutions, Virtualization, Hyperconverged infrastructure, Servers & Storages, Telephony, Videoconferencing, Backup & Disaster Recovery.
· 5 years of continuous business to business outside sales experience in IT Products/Services within India
· Strong Knowledge of IT products and Services is a must
· Proven track record in building a strong pipeline, closing business and exceeding quota
· Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
· Excellent phone sales personality, selling skills, and the ability to effectively negotiate
· Highly proficient level of computer skills including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and CRM
· Positive attitude with high energy, passion, commitment and self-motivation
· Efficient organizational and project management skills to prioritize work effectively
We are looking for highly motivated people for telesales positions in the computer networking industry. All openings are ideal for sales professionals with 1-2 years B2B experience in a telesales or telemarketing position.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated success with substantial outbound cold calls and leads follow up
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Manage entire sales process from prospecting to close, including accurate pipeline forecasting and achieving quarterly sales quotas
- Produce product pricing quotes and proposals
- Meet or exceed daily call requirements and achieve monthly sales targets
- Experience in building B2B relationships in revenue closing role
- Ability to work the phones for extended periods of time
- Proven track record of quota attainment in a telesales or telemarketing capacity
- Highly productive communications skills, managing phone calls, email and social media on a daily basis
- Technology sales experience switches, routers, servers, firewalls a plus.